- Simon has more than 25 years’ experience in the European commercial real estate sector substantially in Spain. As a principal Simon has executed investment strategies and structured the financing and acquisition of significant investment portfolios.
- After working for Prima Inmobiliaria S.A. and Credit Commercial de France (currently HSBC) in London, Madrid and Paris respectively, from 1996 to 2002 Simon worked for Goldman Sachs where he was a member of the Whitehall real estate investment fund team and later a member of the real estate investment banking team.
- After working for GE Real Estate as manager for Spain and Portugal, Simon founded in 2004 the Exmoor Group in Spain, where he acted as an investor and operating partner working for several private equity funds in commercial property investments in Spain.
- More recently Simon has held senior management positions with AEW Europe, a property investment fund management firm and as Chief Executive Office of URO Property Holdings, a SOCIMI with a portfolio of EUR 2 billion of retail assets, where he has been instrumental in consolidating the financial position of the company through the sale of assets, the listing of the company on the MAB and the refinancing of the debt.
- Simon is a co-investor with Estabona and a senior advisor to the company.
Andrés Escarpenter Ferrán
- From 1995 to 2015 Andrés was CEO of Jones Lang LaSalle Spain and an International Director of the firm where he was responsable for significantly expanding its acitivities on the Iberian Peninsula with revenues increasing from €1.2 million to €54 million and the staff count increasing from 50 to 400. In addition Andres was a Board Member of JLL France, Chairman of Tetris Arquitectura and of the European Capital Markets Group.
- Subsequent to Jones Lang LaSalle Andrés was CEO of Bosch Aymerich Group a family office with interests in real estate, leisure and hospitality sectors, mainly in Spain.
- Andrés is currently an independent Board Member of Altamira Asset Management, the Spanish services provider owned by Apollo and Banco Santander managing a €55 billion real estate and loan portfolio, being Chairman of the Audit Comittee and a member of the Strategy Group. Andrés is a Senior Advisor to EY, a founder of E Plus Homes & Health a residential development company, a Senior Advisor to Firmum Capital a private equity management company and founder and Non- Executive Chairman of Equinvest a family group operating in Spain and South America in the retail master franchise sector.
- Andrés holds an MBA (INSEAD Fontainebleau – 1985) a Bachelor in Business Adminstration from Complutense University of Madrid and is fluent in Spanish, English, French and Catalan.