- Dilip has worked in Spain in the shopping centre sector for 25 years.
- Dilip is also the director of Cadena Spain in the peninsula and in this capacity, responsible for all aspects of the company’s promotion and investment activities,
- Before establishing Estabona, Dilip held management positions in the American developer Hines where he was responsible for the development of Diagonal Mar shopping center in Barcelona and was previously Managing Director of the Canadian investment and development company TrizecHahn in Spain.
- Dilip holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in Economics as well as an Advanced Certificate in Management and Technology Innovation from the MIT Sloan School of Business. Dilip is a British trained MRICS, a member of the Council of Urban Regeneration of the Urban Land Institute Europe and a partner and member of the Management Committee of Spanish “think tank” the Círculo de Empresarios of Madrid.
- Borja contributes more than 18 years of experience in the shopping center sector in Spain.
- Before joining Estabona, Borja worked for Jones Lang LaSalle in Madrid, where he led the retail consulting department for 8 years, and worked in the investment department for 3. He has worked on more than 200 consulting projects, both in Spain and Portugal, ranging from asset management, investment analysis, business planning, viability of developments and retail expansion strategies.
- Borja holds a degree in Business Administration with a specialty in finance from the University of Houston. He has written several articles and participated in conferences in the sector.
- Borja has been leasing shopping centres in Spain for more than 20 years. His professional career was developed in Metrovacesa and more recently in Corio and Klepierre.
- In his time with Corio and later Klepierre, Borja was responsible for the leasing strategy and execution of the following shopping centres, among others: Principie Pio Madrid, Ruta de Plata, Caceres, Gran Via de Hortaleza Madrid and Gran Turia Valencia.
- Borja studied at the ESIC engineering school and has completed training courses with IBM and Telesystems (France Telecom).
- Pilar has a wide and diverse experience in the real estate sector after having worked for JLL (Financial Director 11 years), GE Real Estate (Financial Controller 4 years) Close Brothers Bank (Compliance Officer 1 year) and more recently for Altamira Asset Management / Apollo Group (Financial Controller 4 years).
- Pilar besides her mother tongue, Spanish, speaks fluent English. She completed her first career in humanities (Universidad Complutense de Madrid) and later a Masters in Management Accounting and retailing.
Juan Carlos Gracia
- Juan Carlos has over 25 years’ experience in the retail sector managing shopping centres.
- Before collaborating with Estabona he worked at companies such as Filo, Corporación Mondragón, Trema Hispania, Corio and Klepierre, being responsible for the management and analysis of various projects in Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante, Valencia, Elche and Andorra. Under his management, various centres have won prizes awarded by the Spanish Association of Shopping Centres (la Asociación Española de Centros Comerciales) and achieved important economic and social goals. He continues to successfully develop various innovative property projects in the alternative residential sector.
- Juan Carlos has an extensive education in economics and studied Real Estate Development at the IE Business School.
- Gloria has been working as Office Manager for over 20 years being responsible for the good functioning and organisation of the office in addition to providing all kinds of support for the company’s teams and strategies.
- Prior to that, Gloria worked for 17 years in the Coll-Navarro-Sanz-Villar law firm in Madrid, where in addition to carrying out administrative duties and providing support for the partners, she took part in the organisation and implementation of various corporate tasks.
- Gloria studied International Executive Secretary Training with English and French at the María Borkowska school in Madrid, in addition to Catalan language and literature.