- Dilip founded Estabona Management having worked in Spain in the shopping center sector for 30 years.
- Before developing Estabona, Dilip held management positions in the American developer Hines where he was responsible for the development of Diagonal Mar shopping center in Barcelona and was previously Managing Director of the Canadian investment and development company TrizecHahn in Spain.
- Dilip holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in Economics as well as an Advanced Certificate in Management and Technology Innovation from the MIT Sloan School of Business. Dilip is a British trained MRICS, a member of the Council of Urban Regeneration of the Urban Land Institute Europe and a partner and board member of the Circulo de Empresarios of Madrid, one of the most prestigious “think tanks” in Spain.
- He has been affiliated to the Share Value Initiative for 10 years. Dilip has managed to create several programs through collaborations with Asprona to help the social community.
- Borja contributes more than 20 years of experience in the shopping center sector in Spain.
- Borja has worked for Jones Lang LaSalle in Madrid, where he led the retail consulting department for 8 years and worked in the investment department for 3. He has worked on more than 200 consulting projects, both in Spain and Portugal, ranging from asset management, investment analysis, business planning, viability of developments and retail expansion strategies.
- Borja holds a degree in Business Administration with a specialty in finance from the University of Houston. He has written several articles and participated in conferences in the sector.
- Charo López holds a degree in Law from the University of Barcelona. Subsequently, she completed her postgraduate studies with a Master’s Degree in International Business Law (DIN) from ESADE. She also holds an Executive Master in Corporate Finance & Law (EMCF&L) from ESADE.
- Charo López has been a practising lawyer since 2010, having developed her professional career for more than 14 years as a member of the law firm M&P LEDESMA Y ASOCIADOS, where she is currently responsible for the commercial area.
- Throughout her career she has been involved in the corporate field and has an extensive background in commercial law. She focuses her practice on legal advice to companies and is specialised in Insolvency Law, Business Crisis and Corporate Restructuring, having participated in the restructuring and liquidation of banking syndicates, as well as in the transfer of production units and the purchase of real estate assets.